Especially to my close friends. I guess it’s just a funny way of showing ‘I love you’ in another way. It’s not like I do it on purpose, I like messing around rather than being serious all the time. The closer we are, the more I can joke around with you knowing you won’t get butthurt about it.
So I don’t even post anything on here anymore. I just come here randomly to rant about shit I can’t bitch about on twitter/fb.
Currently wanting to kill myself (but not on the real. Like on the fake.) and also watching Mean Girls while eating my feelings.
Why can’t I just be on a normal sleep schedule?
Why can’t my life not suck?
Why can’t people not flirt with me and move hundreds of miles away?
Why do I have to work with psychos?
Why does this business suck so much dick?
In that case, why do I continue to torture myself everyday by working in this business voluntarily? -___-
Probs tmi. No fucks given.
Ughhhh. Someone get me off this morning show shift!! I just want a normal weekend. :(
I’m really in the mood to punch people today. Happy Valentine’s day!
Jacob’s Well - Wimberley, Texas
hey kids let’s all go jump into the pits of hell
This is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen.
People have actually died in Jacob’s Well, but not just from jumping, you’re too buoyant to really go down far.
But Jacob’s Well draws a lot of scuba divers, and some of them have gotten lost and run out of air. Some of the bodies have never even been found, because the underground river that feeds Jacob’s Well is so complex. I find that terrifying.
I’ve been there. You have to be careful because coming back up from too far and you get stuck under rocks trying to find the surface.
Wow look at that giant hole of NOPE.
How to Be a Chingona in 10 Easy Steps
1. Live for your own approval. Center yourself. Be alone. Create your own space.
2. Discover your own powers. What floods you with joy?
3. Find true humility and practice it.
4. Keep your palabra, your word.
5. What are you using to cover or mask your pain? Address it.
6. Your only true possessions are your actions.
7. Seek forgiveness.
8. Live in the present moment.
9. Depression has a purpose if you use it before it uses you. Transform it to light. Compost it through art. If you can’t do it by yourself, see a professional curandera (healer, therapist).
10. Listen to your body.